Friday, November 16, 2007

Two of my favorite blogs that aren't mine

I have MILLIONS of blogs, ok, well like 3-10 and they're my MOST favorite. But I like other peoples blogs too. For instance, two that I frequent regularly are Swollen Pickles and Save Your Generation (Hilary The Guy).

They're both funny. Save your generation is satirical funny and hateful (just joking... mostly), while Swollen Pickles is more of a different type of funny, which I also enjoy... And you can also find some tips for blogging and making some cold hard digital cash that translates into real money for your bank.

If you own either of these sites, send me a freaking picture for your site so I can post it here! Send it to the following:

CHEXED [ AT ] CHEXED [ DIZOT ] COM

The dizot is gangster term for "dot."

No comments: