Monday, June 30, 2008

Doing Wrong To Me

I want you to know that though you've done wrong to me, I forgive you and even if you do wrong to me again, I'll forgive you again... So this way you don't have to worry and I don't kid myself into thinking I wouldn't forgive you the next time too. It's been so many times and still I don't know if you just don't care or if you just don't realize.

Times do however come when I must and have stood for what is right, my family and friends (none of which are left out, even you who may hate me). I also stand for forgiving morals which have been stretched to accompany even the strangest human customs to attend to the basic human needs of everyone. Though I try to be more forgiving than the most nimble twig, there does come a point where I must choose between snapping back or being broken and I will try not to snap back as hard as the force that pushed me so far. If I do snap back so hard, I hope that you will forgive me and tell me I have went to far to ensure I know of my mistakes.

No comments: