Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Love You

Even so with my passion for justice, though lately unfortunately wavering, I thought by now not that I would be so afraid to even tell my friends of best that I love them, because of the notions which it dost imply depending on the audience, even though privacy is supposedly present, eaves dropping I haveth fear which makes the perception of mein thoughts unaveared to be so quickly settled as to the assumption of their most not understood intentions, even by myself, though I do seek adamantly. My love is there and goes no where but everywhere, with or without implications, fornications, misunderstatements, misabravement, fear, or pretty, spoken, broken, and dozen a token statements.

From this was inspired "Thong Attention" on Chexed.com

No comments: