Wednesday, December 12, 2007

INTP I am

Being an INTP personality type, as the test I have taken has told me I am (literally, it spoke to me, called me names, just joking!), I am going to have to use my intuition in mentioning my name here, as it will be useful for people finding this this article.

David Rader II personality type
Introverted (I) 51.28% Extroverted (E) 48.72%
Intuitive (N) 70.37% Sensing (S) 29.63%
Thinking (T) 62.16% Feeling (F) 37.84%
Perceiving (P) 57.14% Judging (J) 42.86%

You can find out your for MBTI personality type (Byers Briggs Type Indicator) free too by answering the questions on this page: http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Other explanations of an INTP:

Edit:

From what I've read on Similar Minds (elsewhere, and assumed), it's good to take multiple tests to find a more accurate result. So, I took a second test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and received my personality type as "INTJ."

IntrovertedIntuitive>ThinkingJudging
441001233

* moderately expressed introvert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Other explanations of INTJ:
SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH
While I would say I'm discerning, I wouldn't consider myself a judgmental person. I can tell the difference between two things very well, but I am very slow to judge because as far as what is ultimately good or bad (as judging implies to judge the rightness or wrongness of something "definitively"), I am not sure I know the ultimate truth of whether specific things are ultimately good or bad.

No comments: