Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Promote, Market, Share Your Blog Using very little time

Almost everyone one of us use eMails. I keep telling my friends with websites to put a link to your website, blog, myspace profile or other in your profile! Why?

In the midst of the chaos also known as life, even friends can forget website addresses. I'm sure some of my friends have websites or profiles that I don't even know about and I wish they would share them in their signatures! Sometimes I just lose track and my friends who do have links in their signatures, it reminds me, hey, instead of finding a free flash game on the internet, how bout I check out my awesome friends website?

Just make sure you like people you send emails with, so you don't send your boss to your myspace profile or flickr account in a thong, unless well, if you're into that kind of thing.

Tip: Don't post links to adult content. If your email provider finds out they may remove your email after having fun seeing what else you're in to. You'll have to read the Terms of Service (TOS) for your email provider to see if their friendly or not towards that kind of thing. Be afraid, TOS are usually warm, fuzzy, and enticing multiple page legal documents. Always consult a doctor if you want a doctored opinion.

Here's another tip I recommend to promote and share your blog/myspace/facebook/website.

No comments: